What you need to do?
Follow the next
steps in order to assign stakeholders by condition:
1. Go in Bizagi Studio to the Expert view and click Entities. Locate the Stakeholder node and right-click it
to select the Stakeholder
2. Select the Stakeholder for which you want to
configure a condition and then create it by building graphically an Or definition.
In this example, the Card Manager
Stakeholder should automatically consider all users which have Authorization level set to Card manager OR those users whose Role is Manager.
3. Deploy your Project in the environment where the
synchronization is going to be done.
4. The stakeholders mapping must be done in the
Management Console. However, this option must be activated through a
key found in the appsettings
file. Locate the Management Console appsettings
file in your computer and open it.
5. Locate the MigrateUsersToStakeholder
key and set it to true.
6. Open the Management console and click Migrate.