What you need to do
Enter to the Postman Chrome extension or the desktop application.
On the left side of the bar select the verb DELETE
On the text field, type the URL with the following structure:
Suppose that the server you are using is called "servername" and the Bizagi project that you want to delete users from is
called "project-name", then the URL structure is:
4. Select the
Authorization tab and follow these steps:
On the type dropdown list, select Basic Auth.
On the username section, type the domain and user name which you use to log in to Bizagi (e.g domain\admon).
On the password section, type the password that logs you into Bizagi (e.g admon).
5. Select the Body
tab and follow these steps:
On the checkboxes section, select the x-www-form-urlencoded one
On the Key table, add two new keys and its corresponding values:
- Prefix: determine the users to be deleted whose name begins with the
typed values (e.g userprefix).
- Domain: define the domain of the users to delete (it is set on the Bizagi Work
Portal user management basic information).
6. Finally, at the bottom left of the window on the drop-down list select text. Then click Send at the top right of the window.
The message that appears when the operation is succesfully completed is "Operation successful. Total users deleted: (number of users deleted)".
In the Status field at the bottom right of the window, Postman returns one of three values:
- 200 OK: means that the operation was successful
- 403 FORBIDDEN: Means that the environment is production, then users
cannot be deleted.
- 500INTERNALERROR: Means that during the operation an error occurred