What you need to do?
For troubleshooting complex issues, additional information of the network requests is generated in the web browser. This log of network requests is called HAR file.
Please follow these guidelines to obtain the HAR file in Google Chrome:
1. Once in the webpage where the issue is presented, type F12 or Ctrl+Shift+I to open the Developer Tools and then select the Network Tab.
2. Make sure the record button is red (look at the image below) and the Preserve log box is checked too.
3. Once the record button is red, it starts recording. The clear button clears any existing logs from the Network Tab.
4. At this point, you may reproduce the issue while the network requests are being recorded.
5. Once you have reproduced the issue, right-click anywhere on the grid of network requests, select Save as HAR with Content, and save the file to your computer.
6. Attach the HAR file to the ticket so our Support Team can analyze it.