What you need to do
1. After upgrading your project from Bizagi 10.x to Bizagi 11, locate the folder C:\Bizagi\Trace and look for the Bizagi_Upgrader_(date).log.
2. Open the file to identify the expressions containing deprecated methods that must be changed in Bizagi Studio.
3. In Bizagi Studio using the Search for expressions, locate each expression and change it, to remove the use of the deprecated method:
- String.Format: The method you were using was updated by Microsoft .NET Framework. Please review the following URL to identify the method that best suits your needs: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.string.format(v=vs.110).aspx
- Me.Task.Id: this sentence must change the Id to use the name of the Task.
That is Me.Task.Name == "TaskName".
- Me.Case.ProcessDefinition.Id: this sentence must be changed to replace the Id using the name of the process, e.g. Me. Case.ProcessDefinition.Name == "ProcessName".